terça-feira, 19 de maio de 2009

do coração

Erica Hahn: I mean, that was amazing. My whole life. My whole adult life, I have been with men. and it always felt, you know, fine, good. But, I never… I mean, I did, but not… not like this. This is like, needing glasses.

Callie Torres: I blinded you?

Erica Hahn: When I was a kid, I would get these headaches, and I went to the doctor and they said that I needed glasses. I didn’t understand that, it didn’t make sense to me because I could see fine, and then I get the glasses and I put them on and I’m in the car on the way home and suddenly I yell. Because the big green blobs that I’ve been staring at my whole life, they weren’t big green blobs. They were leaves. On trees. I could see the leaves. And I didn’t even know I was missing leaves, I didn’t know leaves existed, and then leaves. You are glasses!

Um comentário: